Steel Inspection & Testing
We offer tailor-made inspection and testing services to assess the quality and quantity of steel products at mill, in storage and at port.
Our wide range of services cover an extensive list of steel products, including but not limited to steel scrap, pig iron, wire rods, rolled steel coils, rebars, billets, slabs, and steel plates and pipes.
We operate a global network of accredited laboratories and offices, strategically located worldwide to cover the most important centers of steel trading so that we can better serve you.
Our scope of services include:
We provide a range of inspection services during shipment and at port, including:
- Sampling and sample preparation
- On-site grading and weighing
- Visual checks (packing, marking, cargo identification & condition, random check dimensions)
- Loading and discharge supervision
- Vessel hatches and holds inspection
- Draft surveys
- Stock monitoring
We can provide a range of testing and analysis services, including:
- Physical and chemical testing
- Laboratory analysis
- Testing of all required parameters against international standards