Cereals Inspection & Testing
Our inspection and testing services help you establish the complete traceability of your cereal and grain shipment throughout the supply chain.
From field to port, our experienced inspectors and analysts help deliver a wide range of customised services for all types of grains and cereals, including wheat, corn, barley, rice and sorghum.
We help to minimise risks that can arise due to potential delays, damage and losses to your cereals. Our scope of services includes:
We provide a range of inspection services during shipment and at port, including:
- Sampling and analysis (according to industry methodologies and specifications: e.g. GAFTA).
- On-site grading and weighing
- Loading and discharge supervision
- Vessel hatches and holds inspection
- Draft surveys
- Stock and fumigation monitoring
We can provide a range of testing and analysis services according to international standards, including:
- On-spot and physical testing
- GMO testing
- Chemical, contaminant, and microbiological analyses
We can provide trusted and reliable conformity assessment and certification services for agricultural clients, including:
- Quality and quantity certificates
- International Sustainability Carbon Certification (ISCC)
- Certificates of Conformity (CoC) for conformity assessment programmes
- Secure delivery of electronic certificates via our E-dox™ system