Our PPE services help ensure you procure compliant Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during the COVID-19 crisis.
Are you sure that your purchased Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) holds a genuine test report? Do you need assistance on proving its authenticity and safety? We’re here to help!
To support you during the COVID-19 pandemic, Cotecna’s international network can make sure of the authenticity of your PPE purchases.
What kind of services do we offer?
- Advisory on technical and regulatory matters (elaboration of temporary conformity assessment procedures during COVID-19 period)
- Training and capacity building of procurement entities
- Verification of manufacturer or trader credentials and authenticity
- Manufacturer Audits and/or Factory Inspections
- Verification of product compliance to standards and safety requirements
- Confirming test reports are authentic and accurate
- Ensuring that products are not counterfeited
- Production inspection and quality control (as per ISO2859-1, AQL)
- Pre-shipment loading inspection services, container sealing, track and trace
- Unloading and discharging inspection services
What to expect from Cotecna?
More than ever, health and safety of Cotecna’s employees and clients is our top priority. Therefore, we ensure that all our services are delivered in the relevant health, safety and hygiene conditions.
- Helps you partner with trustworthy and reliable suppliers
- Quality control before confirmation of order and delivery
- Product quality and safety compliance
- Professional and experienced technicians
- Specialized inspection, sampling, testing and consulting
- Efficient and responsive services customised to clients’ needs
- Secured supply chain on strategic procurement
- Improved safety measures for our customers
- Manages risk while maintaining business.
Should you need any further information on our PPE Supply Chain Controls, please contact us.