Cotecna is authorised to issue a Quality Control Certificate for exports of regulated products to Algeria.
The Algerian Bank requires a company exporting regulated goods to Algeria to meet specific quality and safety standards.
We are an accredited inspection and certification company for Algeria. This enables us to issue Quality Control Certificates for regulated goods being exported to the country.
Our people can accompany export and import businesses through the entire conformity assessment process. This ensures mandatory requirements are met and that quality control certificates known as a “Certificat de Contrôle Qualité” are obtained.
Algeria Conformity Assessment Process
Cotecna carries out the following services during the verification of conformity process:
- Physical inspection before loading to ensure:
- Conformity to Algerian requirements
- Verification of description stipulated on import documents
- Identification of goods
- Documentary verification
- Sampling in case of lab testing
- Laboratory testing (if necessary)
- Documentary verification of inspection reports and laboratory tests
- Issuance of Quality Control Certificate
Request a Certification
To learn more about our verification of conformity programmes, or to request a Certificate of Conformity (COC) for your shipment, please contact us. Alternatively, to contact your local Cotecna office directly, please consult our VOC contact list.
Please note that to receive a quote you will need to have at least the following export documents ready:
- RFC (Request for Certification)
- Proforma or commercial invoice