Ore and Alloy Inspection & Testing
We inspect and test all types of ores, non-ferrous and ferroalloys, such as nickel and iron ore, at any stage in the logistics chain.
Our network of inspectors and accredited laboratories are present in all the key markets and are ready and able to work with you at every stage of your supply chain, from mine to port.
We cover a wide range of commodities, including iron, nickel, chrome, manganese, as well as non-ferrous concentrates, metals, ingots, and ferroalloys. Our scope of services include:
We provide a range of inspection services during shipment and at port, including:
- Sampling and sample preparation
- On-site grading and weighing
- Visual checks (packing, marking, cargo identification & condition, random check dimensions)
- Loading and discharge supervision
- Vessel hatches and holds inspection
- Draft surveys
- Stock monitoring
We can provide a range of testing and analysis services, including:
- Physical and chemical testing
- Laboratory analysis
- Testing of all required parameters against international standards
Note: In China we perform independent inspection as well joint survey with local China Inspection and Quarantine (CIQ) representatives for mandatory cargoes.