Fertilizer Inspection & Testing
Our inspection and testing services help you determine the quality and quantity of your fertilizers at plant, in storage, and at port.
We offer specialized inspection and testing services covering dry and liquid mineral fertilizers, in both bulk and bagged form, including nitrogen, phosphate, potash, sulphur, kieserite and compound fertilizers.
We are present in all the key markets and are able to work with our clients at every stage of the supply chain, from plant to port. As a member of the International Fertilizer Industry Association (IFA), we are committed to helping clients trade securely and with confidence worldwide.
Our scope of services include:
We provide a range of inspection services during shipment and at port, including:
- Sampling and sample preparation
- On-site grading and weighing
- Visual checks (packing, marking, cargo identification & condition, random check dimensions)
- Loading and discharge supervision
- Vessel hatches and holds inspection
- Draft surveys
- Stock monitoring
We can provide a range of testing and analysis services, including:
- Physical and chemical testing
- Laboratory analysis
- Testing of all required parameters against international standards