Sugar Inspection & Testing
We provide inspection and testing services for sugar, at every stage of production, that help you reduce risks and secure your supply chain.
From field to port, our experienced inspectors and analysts are ready to help deliver a wide range of customised services for any type of sugar, both during shipment and at port.
As an international testing, inspection, and certification company, we operate in key ports and markets worldwide. Our services cover each step of the sugar supply chain, from plantation, storage, and transport, through to final destination. These include:
We provide a range of inspection services during shipment and at port, including:
- Sampling and analysis (according to industry methodologies and specifications: e.g. GAFTA).
- On-site grading and weighing
- Loading and discharge supervision
- Vessel hatches and holds inspection
- Draft surveys
- Stock and fumigation monitoring
We can provide a range of testing and analysis services according to international standards, including:
- On-spot and physical testing
- GMO testing
- Chemical, contaminant, and microbiological analyses
We can provide trusted and reliable conformity assessment and certification services for agricultural clients, including:
- Quality and quantity certificates
- International Sustainability Carbon Certification (ISCC)
- Certificates of Conformity (CoC) for conformity assessment programmes
- Secure delivery of electronic certificates via our E-dox™ system