Rice Inspection & Testing
We provide inspection and analysis of rice, at every stage of production, to help you reduce risks and maximize value throughout the supply chain.
From field to port, our experienced inspectors and analysts are ready to help deliver a wide range of customised services for your rice cargo.
We operate in all key rice markets (Thailand, Vietnam, India, Myanmar, etc.), where we deliver a wide range of tailor-made services for shipments both upcountry and at ports. Our scope of services include:
We provide a range of inspection services during shipment and at port, including:
- Sampling and analysis (according to industry methodologies and specifications: e.g. GAFTA).
- On-site grading and weighing
- Loading and discharge supervision
- Vessel hatches and holds inspection
- Draft surveys
- Stock and fumigation monitoring
We can provide a range of testing and analysis services according to international standards, including:
- On-spot and physical testing
- GMO testing
- Chemical, contaminant, and microbiological analyses
We can provide trusted and reliable conformity assessment and certification services for agricultural clients, including:
- Quality and quantity certificates
- International Sustainability Carbon Certification (ISCC)
- Certificates of Conformity (CoC) for conformity assessment programmes
- Secure delivery of electronic certificates via our E-dox™ system