Pulses Inspection & Testing
We offer our clients a wide range of inspection and testing services covering all types of pulses, including chickpeas, lentils and dry beans.
From field to port, we help our clients minimise possible shortages of goods, as well as quality and traceability issues that may arise in the transaction of pulses. We also protect the interests of our clients by ensuring the conformity of shipments against agreed contractual specifications or industry standards.
We operate in key markets worldwide, where we deliver a wide range of tailor-made services for shipments at every stage of the supply chain. Our scope of services include:
We provide a range of inspection services during shipment and at port, including:
- Sampling and analysis (according to industry methodologies and specifications: e.g. GAFTA).
- On-site grading and weighing
- Loading and discharge supervision
- Vessel hatches and holds inspection
- Draft surveys
- Stock and fumigation monitoring
We can provide a range of testing and analysis services according to international standards, including:
- On-spot and physical testing
- GMO testing
- Chemical, contaminant, and microbiological analyses
We can provide trusted and reliable conformity assessment and certification services for agricultural clients, including:
- Quality and quantity certificates
- International Sustainability Carbon Certification (ISCC)
- Certificates of Conformity (CoC) for conformity assessment programmes
- Secure delivery of electronic certificates via our E-dox™ system