Cocoa Inspection & Testing
We offer inspection and testing services for cocoa that helps bring trust and assurance to every step of the production and trade process.
From field to port, our experienced inspectors and analysts are ready to help deliver a wide range of customised services for your cocoa shipments.
As an international testing, inspection, and certification company, we operate in key ports and markets worldwide. Our services cover each step of the cocoa supply chain, from plantation of origin, storage, land and sea transport, through to final destination. These include:
We provide a range of inspection services during shipment and at port, including:
- Sampling and analysis (according to industry methodologies and specifications: e.g. GAFTA).
- On-site grading and weighing
- Loading and discharge supervision
- Vessel hatches and holds inspection
- Draft surveys
- Stock and fumigation monitoring
We can provide a range of testing and analysis services according to international standards, including:
- On-spot and physical testing
- GMO testing
- Chemical, contaminant, and microbiological analyses
We can provide trusted and reliable conformity assessment and certification services for agricultural clients, including:
- Quality and quantity certificates
- International Sustainability Carbon Certification (ISCC)
- Certificates of Conformity (CoC) for conformity assessment programmes
- Secure delivery of electronic certificates via our E-dox™ system