Cotecna is a leading provider of testing, inspection and certification services. Founded in Switzerland in 1974, Cotecna started off as a family business and has now grown to become a world-class international player with 4000 employees in close to 100 offices in over 50 countries.
The Senior Executive – Forestry (Certification Services) position will have the responsibility for the results and growth of Cotecna’s Forestry (FSC COC) Certification business in India for Forestry services and conducting FSC COC audits and review FSC audit packs etc.
- Responsible to promote Forestry certification services in India.
- To conduct FSC COC audits as per business requirement.
- To do technical review of audit packs (India & overseas)
- Responsibility for new customer acquisition, relationship management and business growth to ensure Cotecna becomes the service provider of choice to a greater share of the market.
- Build relationship with consultants in the region to ensure healthy business transactions with them.
- Accountable for the achievement of Certification budgeted yearly new sales targets ensuing organic growth.
- Acquire Key clients in the region in collaboration with other regions sales personnel
- Be abreast of trends and customer requirements and to share market intelligence time to time to adjust strategy.
- Maintain a healthy collection of 45 days as per finance guidelines
- Learn and implement calculation of audit man-days for forestry certification scheme, prepare proposals and submit them to win contracts for Cotecna.
- Be abreast with marketing and promotional activities and participate in fairs, conferences, etc. to promote Cotecna in l India
- Liaise with various govt. departments to be abreast with latest requirements and customize solutions accordingly
- At all times, adopt a Safe behavior by exercising due regard for the health and safety of employees in line with Cotecna policies and procedures
Educational Qualification: Graduation (Preferably in forestry)
Professional qualification: FSC COC Lead auditor
Minimum experience: 2-4 years in forestry auditing, sales & marketing