Sales Area Manager
Cotecna is a leading provider of testing, inspection and certification services. Founded in Switzerland in 1974, Cotecna started off as a family business and has now grown to become a world-class international player with 4000 employees in close to 100 offices in over 50 countries.
Promoting and increasing the business in North of Germany.
- Establish relationships with leads/new customers
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing customers
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing periodic reports.
- Giving sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Identify and respond to client needs.
- Keep a high level of knowledge about existing products and services, and learn about new products and services as they come in.
Qualifications, Experience, and Technical Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Food engineering, food technology, chemistry, biology, pharmaceutical chemistry, or related field
- 2-4 years of sales experience in food or pharma fields
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills