Manager-Metals & Minerals

Cotecna is a leading provider of testing, inspection and certification services. Founded in Switzerland in 1974, Cotecna started off as a family business and has now grown to become a world-class international player with 4000 employees in close to 100 offices in over 50 countries.

Manager – Metals & Minerals is responsible for securing new revenue within Cotecna India’s existing portfolio of clients as well as seeking out new clients. The role is expected to have a focus on hunting new business. The role ensures an excellent client service experience at all times and works in collaboration with local/regional team to ensure smooth coordination in execution of the business.

Main Accountabilities

  • Create, and when approved, implement a structured plan to achieve set targets. Develop and implement sales strategies in consultation with Regional Manager- West and Business Director – Metals & Minerals.
  • Responsible for Minerals business development in west region (Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, etc.) by the generation of sales of the Cotecna’s services for Metals & minerals and by directing such sales at other regions also in accordance with the group’s strategy, and country specific services.
  • Devote at least 60% of the time in business development and remaining 40% at inspection coordination of existing & new project(s). Explore and materialise the business opportunities at west coast of India.
  • Achieve personal sales targets by developing new business with potential clients.
  • Actively monitor market trends in the region through personal contact with clients and industry associated meetings. Provide feedback to the management.
  • Work closely with the team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets and inspection requirements.
  • Elaboration and implementation of business development plan for new, innovative business development and projects in west region with defined and approved strategy.
  • Monitor Customer complaints and claims. Focus should be to maintain ZERO complaints and claims.
  • Ensure full compliance with all Group’s procedures and policies.

Qualifications, Experience, and Technical Skills

  • Work closely with the team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve targets and inspection requirements.
  • Elaboration and implementation of business development plan for new, innovative business development and projects in west region with defined and approved strategy.