Cotecna is a leading provider of testing, inspection and certification services. Founded in Switzerland in 1974, Cotecna started off as a family business and has now grown to become a world-class international player with 4000 employees in close to 100 offices in over 50 countries.
Acquiring, developing and maintaining new businesses in Agriculture and giving clients the most compelling experience of doing business with us. Take the ownership of service commitments.
- Explore, identify and contact potential customers (by using all appropriate and necessary means). Create ad hoc database of customers.
- Turn prospects into new customers by closing deals and achieve sales targets Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales target.
- Manage and grow the new sales of the existing clients with Cotecna. Provide weekly and monthly reporting on prospect and on Sales activities
- Work closely with reporting manager and ensure proper follow-up with clients’ to grow revenue. Manage the relationships with his/her clients portfolio (i.e. by coordinating clients' specific requests) Handle customers issues and after sales issues
- Contact, communicate and meet clients for outstanding collection.
- Work closely with reporting manager to develop marketing strategy based on current market scenario. Provide the local marketing plans to the reporting manager.
- Coordinates with colleagues in other regions for overall growth the business and company. Train subordinates and new employees.
- Accept and successfully execute new assignments given by reporting manager/management time to time.
Qualifications, Experience, and Technical Skills
- Graduate or Postgraduate in Science / MBA in sales and marketing. Qualification in Agriculture stream will be preferable.
- Experience in sales and marketing for 2-3 years will be preferable.