IT System Administrator
Cotecna is a leading provider of testing, inspection and certification services. Founded in Switzerland in 1974, Cotecna started off as a family business and has now grown to become a world-class international player with 4000 employees in close to 100 offices in over 50 countries.
The mission of the IT Function is to contribute to Cotecna’s business, operations and growth ambitions providing best-in-class services, delivering innovative solutions, and ensuring we operate in a safe and secured IT environment.
The IT System Administrator will have the responsibility to hold IT responsibilities for NofaGroup offices and the Datacentre in Amsterdam. He/she will also be involved in solving tickets, participating in the project and writing the corresponding procedures for complex tickets.
- Check and maintain servers, ensure antivirus is up to-date.
- Keep ticket backlog up to-date, guaranteeing that all support performed is recorded.
- Define procedures on new projects that will be exploited at group level.
- Administrate Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 in collaboration with the Systems team.
- Administrate VoIP, conferencing tool.
- Manage System Center for Windows Servers and VEEAM Backup.
- Supervise the Corporate Active Directory and GPOs.
- Setting up and administration of Hyper-V environments.
- Manage system monitoring tools (Ex: PRTG, Nexthink).
- Administration of certificates and domains in the infrastructures.
- Ensure good competencies for a Datacentre as backup, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Deploy and administrate WEB servers, rollout to production of WEB applications.
- Offer technical oversight and remote support for external consultants.
- Document thoroughly operation repairs and enhancements performed on systems.
- Rollout new IT infrastructure in the country: on site interventions for critical installation and deployments.
- Participating or leading projects to improve the current environment or with new ideas.
- Passionate about Security to keep our continuous improvement and contribution to that department.
Qualifications, Experience and Technical Skills
- Bachelor/Master in ICT
- Sound experience in technology (5-10 years of experience in technology companies)
- Solid People Management experience
- Strong background in project management and innovation
- Experience in marketing and sales
- International and global exposure