Business Development Executive - Dubai
Cotecna is a leading provider of testing, inspection and certification services. Founded in Switzerland in 1974, Cotecna started off as a family business and has now grown to become a world-class international player with 4000 employees in close to 100 offices in over 50 countries.
To prepare a platform for sales activity under certification, inspection and bespoke service delivery to operations and business teams.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn these into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging existing and new networks.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Business Development Planning
- Design and execute sales campaigns
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis, present findings to senior management.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Research and Coordination
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensures data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with other staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled in a timely manner.
Qualifications, Experience and Technical Skills
- A thorough knowledge on Verification of Conformity - Saudi (SASO) Contract for market development (with focus on SABER,SFDA, IECEE, QM, Energy Efficiency in general), solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company's competitors.
- A Minimum of 2 years experience in Testing, Inspection & Certification (TIC) Industry.
- Presentable Female Arabic speaker proficient in English (Bilingual).
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Ability to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email.
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements.