The Algerian Bank requires that all imports of regulated products in Algeria meet the country’s quality and safety standards. Commercial companies are now responsible for taking the necessary measures to ensure the conformity of their imported products prior to export to Algeria, to avoid any obstacles at Customs.
Cotecna, as an accredited inspection and certification body, can accompany exporters and importers throughout this conformity assessment process, help them meet the mandatory requirements for their product and assist them in obtaining a Quality Control Certificate, also know as a “Certificat de Contrôle Qualité”.
Algeria Conformity Assessment Process
Cotecna carries out the following services during the Verification of Conformity process:
- Physical inspection before loading to ensure:
- Conformity to Algerian requirements
- Verification of description stipulated on import documents
- Identification of goods
- Documentary verification
- Sampling in case of lab testing
- Laboratory testing (if necessary)
- Documentary verification of inspection reports and laboratory tests
- Issuance of Quality Control Certificate
If you have any questions or would like to receive a quotation for your exports to Algeria, please contact us using the form below.
Please note that to receive a quote you will need to provide us with at least the following export documents: