Cotecna was the first private company to own and invest in high-energy cargo scanning technology for destination inspection and has the most experience worldwide in this domain.
Non-Intrusive Inspection (NII) scanning technology solutions make it possible to verify the contents of containers without the need for physical inspection.
We create tailor-made solutions and can offer either Private-Public Partnerships (PPP) or technical assistance and consultancy services.
What we do
We assist Customs and security organizations in implementing and managing scanning operations in an efficient manner. We provide clients with either:
- BOT (Build, Operate, Transfer) contracts; or
- Expert advice and assistance to evaluate and choose the best solution for their needs
Services include feasibility studies, procurement assistance, scanner facility implementation, scanner operation and maintenance, training, capacity building, know-how transfer and audits, and can include the integration of risk management.
- Avoids the unpacking and repacking of goods
- Inspection is completed quickly, leading to faster clearance
- Reduced congestion at ports
- Increased Customs revenues
- Detection of discrepancies between goods and declarations
- Reduced smuggling and fraud
- Improved security
- Increased compliance
For further information please contact:
[Reveal email address]