Since 1984, Cotecna has been supplying pre-shipment inspection services on every continent. As one of the leading players in the market for services to governments, Cotecna offers customized solutions to meet the specific needs of Customs departments and, in addition, it contributes to the improvement of Customs procedures through accompanying modernisation measures.
These tailor-made verification services were developed to assist Customs with targeted inspection of imported goods from the country of supply and before shipment.
What we do
We physically inspect goods to determine:
- Quality and quantity of goods
- Accurate classification of tariff codes
- Accurate valuation of goods for payable duties and taxes
Cotecna also controls the transaction documents and provides added-value reporting to Customs.
- Protection of government revenues through the assessment of imports by experienced staff, thereby preventing the unjustified transfer of foreign exchange to other countries and the collection by Customs of insufficient duties and taxes
- Trade facilitation through an accelerated clearance process for importers
- Increased security by ensuring compliance with prevailing international regulations and guidelines
For further information please contact:
[Reveal email address]