Working days: 5 and half days per week
Basis of employment: Permanent employment
Reporting line: Business Development Manager - VOC
Location: New Delhi, India
The Business Development Officer - VOC will have the challenge to develop our inspection activities in New Delhi, India with future potential developments in surroundings areas. The scope of activities will focus on our conformity assessment activities/services, consumer goods and our Customs tariff classification service.
- Explore, identify, contact and prospect potential customers (by using all appropriate and necessary means).
- Create/maintain database of customers
- Turn prospects into new customers by closing deals and achieving sales targets
- Manage and grow the sales of the existing clients by capturing additional products and/or by extending our services to other VoC programs
- Manage the relationships with his/her clients portfolio (i.e. by coordinating clients’ specific requests)
- Handle customers issues and after sales issues
- Work closely and proactively with the VoC Marketing Manager in accordance with the general marketing strategy
- Design and propose the local marketing plans to the management
- University degree or equivalent, in international trade
- Minimum 2-3 years B2B successful sales experience
- Proven experience or direct knowledge of consumer goods and industrial equipment industries (exporters, wholesalers, distributors).
- Conformity assessment knowledge and/or experience a strong plus related to exports to Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Iraq and Kurdistan Region
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Competencies & Skills:
- Ambitious, energetic and dynamic person with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Good business sense with strong ability to close deals
- Results-oriented, self-motivated person
- Sound knowledge of administrative procedures
- Flexibility, autonomy, initiative
- Learning ability, flexibility
Must be available for domestic and international travel
To apply, please contact [Reveal email address].