Location: Barcelona, Spain
A newly created role of QA Tester is now available in our Barcelona office.
As a QA tester, you will contribute to increase the quality of our product through coherent a reliable tests. You will work as a member of the development team of a given project and mainly automate the functional testing in order to support our agile methodology.
You will test by using Microsoft Test Manager and SmartBear TestComplete tightly coupled with team foundation server 2012. Our applications are mainly built with .NET framework.
Desired Skills & Experience:
The following qualifications are required:
- Knowledge in software testing for .NET based web applications
- Experience in automated testing
- Experience in functional, stress, response time, capacity testing
- Technical knowledge of SQL Server, Windows and .NET environment is a plus
- Experience in SCRUM and Agile testing
- English knowledge both in writing and speaking – (level B2 European standards)
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Solution oriented
- Client and service dedication
- University degree or similar in software development
- Knowledge of TMAP is a plus
- ISTQB Foundation is a plus
Founded in Switzerland in 1974, the Cotecna group offers a wide range of trade facilitation services, trade security services and quality certification standards. We have an extensive network of offices around the world and about 4000 employees providing service to our clients every day. To support our business, we develop custom applications with the aim of improving productivity and reducing operational costs.
Our applications are developed and maintained in a dedicated Competence Center located in Barcelona. The Center is composed of a small and dynamic team that work in an agile way to provide effective applications with a focus on quality, robustness and new technologies.
We value an excellent atmosphere and motivation in order employees can work with pleasure and quality, based on clear objectives and a software strategy. We work with SCRUM and promote teamwork as the essential pillar of good software development.
To apply, please send your CV to [Reveal email address]