Location: Barcelona, Spain
A newly created role of HR Admin Assistant is now available in our Barcelona office. Activities will include:
- Handle and liaise with all stakeholders to maintain up to date the electronic employee individual files
- In collaboration with HQ, insure all HR legal requirements are met
- Under the HQ coordination, follow up recruitment activity
- Follow-up the on boarding process for new employees
- Organize induction training for new employees
- Follow up on HR processes
- Act as point of contact on all HR related matters for the Competence Center employees
- Manage and/or follow up travels for the team & visitors
- In charge of the office stationery, small equipment orders and office repairs.
- Manage the monthly invoicing control
- In charge of letters, calls, administrative processes with local authorities (VISA requests…)
Desired Skills & Experience:
You already worked as an HR Assistant for at least 2 years and you are familiar with the IT Agile methodology. You are 100% fluent in English (French would be an advantage). You also possess an excellent knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook tools. Ideally, you recognize yourself in most of the soft skills described below:
- Positive, dynamic, proactive and autonomous.
- Open-minded and ready to help.
- Is adaptable to fast change of environment, objectives or business priorities.
- Good sense of responsibility, able to work independently, flexible
- Well organized with very good administrative skills
- Used to handle confidential information
- Good communication skills
- Details oriented
- Good prioritization and anticipation skills
Competencies & Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting demands and deadlines.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Strong written and presentational skills.
- Capacity in coaching and training staff.
Founded in Switzerland in 1974, the Cotecna group offers a wide range of trade facilitation services, trade security services and quality certification standards. We have an extensive network of offices around the world and about 4000 employees providing service to our clients every day. To support our business, we develop custom applications with the aim of improving productivity and reducing operational costs.
Our applications are developed and maintained in a dedicated Competence Center located in Barcelona. The Center is composed of a small and dynamic team that work in an agile way to provide effective applications with a focus on quality, robustness and new technologies.
We value an excellent atmosphere and motivation in order employees can work with pleasure and quality, based on clear objectives and a software strategy. We work with SCRUM and promote teamwork as the essential pillar of good software development.
To apply, please send your CV to [Reveal email address]