Title: Business Developer, Testing Inspection & Certification
Hours: 5 days per week
Basis of employment: Unlimited contract
Reporting line: Business Unit Manager France (based in Nantes)
Working Location: Germany
The Business Developer Testing Inspection & Certification will have the challenge to develop our commercial activities, in Germany with future potential developments in our surroundings countries, such as Benelux. The scope of activities will mainly focus on Verification of Conformity.
This position offers a great opportunity for entrepreneurship-minded and autonomous people eager to start a business from scratch in Germany and to develop their career in a multinational environment.
- Explore, identify, contact and prospect potential. Create ad hoc database of customers
- Turn prospects into new customers by closing deals and achieve sales targets
- Manage and grow the sales of the existing clients by capturing additional products and/or by extending our services to other Verification of Conformity programs.
- Manage the relationships with clients’ portfolio
- Handle customers issues and after sales issues
- Work closely and proactively with the Verification of Conformity Marketing Manager in accordance with the general marketing strategy
- Design and propose the local marketing plans to management
- Fachhochschuldiplom in International Trade or equivalent
- Minimum 4-5 years B2B successful sales experience
- Professional experience in the Inspection Industry preferred. Dairy / Food products as well as Automotive (Commercial vehicles) industry backgrounds will also be considered.
- Proven experience and knowledge of Conformity assessment (procedures and standards), a strong asset if successful experiences with Iraq VoC program and eventually with VoC Nigeria or similar VoC programs
- Fluent in German and very good knowledge of English. French would be a plus.
Competencies & Skills:
- Ambitious, energetic and dynamic person with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Good business sense with strong ability to close deals
- Marketing capabilities
- Results-oriented, self-motivated person
- Sound knowledge of administrative procedures
- Flexibility, autonomy, initiative
- Learning ability
Location: Germany (any location within the territory). Must be available for domestic and international travel. We will respond only to candidates who match the required profile.
To apply, please send your CV to [Reveal email address]